Thursday 11 July 2013

Taiha's Mini Mole: Episode 12: Finale!


Taiha's Mini Mole

Episode  12:
Finale!!!

*       *       *

Taiha: Hello! And welcome to the Season Finale of my Mini Mole!
Tonight one of our 3 contestants will walk away with a ton of cash!

And the all important question will be answered.
Who is the Mole?

We are here at the lovely beach of Isla Paradiso.
The Mole's final destination.

Oh and by the way. 
Did I forget to mention the Mole is behind one of these doors?

The Winner will be revealed in just a moment.

But first lets take care of business.

Tonight we will look at the individual sabotages of the contestants and the Mole themselves.
We will look at the hidden clues you might have found in the past episodes.

But before we get to any of that.
Lets introduce our guests tonight.

Taiha: Brad Hughes! 1st eliminated!
Brad: Nice to be back.

Taiha: Amber Ferreira! 2nd Eliminated!
Amber: Hi everyone!

Taiha: Unfortunately we weren't able to convince Juan to come back to the show. So here we have.
Derek Blackburn and Stacey White!
Fourth eliminated in the double elimination.
Stacey: Hi guys!

Taiha: And last but not least... Danny Sharpr.
5th Eliminated.
Danny: Long time no see... Not.

Taiha: Luckily... or unluckily. We have saved a seat for the Mole's final eliminated contestant.

Taiha: We also have a golden seat for our winner.
...and an evil silver chair for our sneaky Mole.

Taiha: Do you guys want to know who's been deceiving you all this time?

Stacey: Uh. Yeah. Can I open the doors?

Taiha: Woah. Hold up there tiger! We can't open them yet. We've got a while before that!

*       *       *

Taiha: Behind these 3 doors. Are the Mole, the winner and the runnerup.

Bridgette Newman

Pacman Pierce

Jan Ellis

*       *       *
Taiha: Lets see how they are thinking about the quiz they just took and lets look at some of the sabotages each of them made.

Jan: I'm pretty confident I know who the Mole is. After Danny left it finally narrowed down my two suspects I've had for a while. It's pretty obvious who the Mole is and I've been so stupid to not see it sooner! But now I've won. I just know it!

If the Mole is Pacman. He's doing a great job of flying under the radar.
If it's Bridgette. She's also pulled a great trick with the fake elimination.

Bridgette: I'm certain I know who the Mole is. It's dawned on my after I got eliminated. I will not get eliminated again. As much as I love the other two people in the final 3. I kinda feel bad for the loser and I kinda feel angry at the Mole. I know I have won. I just can't believe I trusted the Mole since the start of the game.

If the Mole is Jan. She's done a great job at hiding it. She really looks part of the team.
If the Mole is my beloved Pacman. I don't know if I could trust him the same. He tried to hide his Moley-ness too.

Pacman: I have got to win this. If I don't win I will be gutted! Since Danny left. My options were wearing thin. Is it Jan or is it Bridgette? I don't want to think it is Bridgette but I have no choice. It's a tough call but I am pretty certain I have made the right one.

If it is Bridgette. I don't know how I can trust her. She's done a good job keeping money from us though. I have to give her that one.
If the Mole is Jan. I don't think she's done too good. She has hid it well but she definitely isn't good at sabotaging.

*       *       *

Before we open the doors to the winner and the other two.
Let's look at some of this season's sabotages.

*       *       *
We'll start with Bridgette shall we?

Bridgette has tried her best all season...
Earning as much money as she could to the kitty.
But she has had her suspicious times.

In Episode 9, Bridgette stumbling around in the dark, added to loss of time in the escape the room challenge.
Bridgette: Ok. 6533. Nope.
Jan: No it was... what was it again?
Also the forgetting of the number was an attempt to make the team lost time. 
Mole like behaviour?... yes.

In Episode 11, Bridgette cost the team the challenge by blowing her disguise.
Taiha: Jan. Challenge is over. Bridgette blew her disguise!

Bridgette never even got to her part of the challenge.
Was this work of the Mole? or was it just plain coincidence?

*       *       *
Pacman.
He's been a team player... or so it seems.
From Episode 1 to Episode 11. Pacman has done things wrong. Time and time again.
From minor accidents to huge acts of sabotage.
Pacman made the Mole's job easy...ish.

In Episode 1, both him and Danny left their posts... but Danny was just tired. Pacman tried to take over as a replacement runner.
Pacman: Not inside! The trophy must be around here!
Danny: *puffing* Guys I got a... I got uh... I got a trophy.

In Episode 11, Pacman's long boat ride cost the team the whole challenge. He never even made it to buoy #1!
Pacman: Am I getting anywhere?

Pacman. 
Are you the mole? or just bad at challenges?

*       *       *
Finally Jan.
Jan has done next to nothing as sabotage. She just sat back and watched as others failed.
She did her best in every challenge. With only minor sabotages.

In Episode 9. It took Jan 15 minutes to do anything. A big exercise machine stayed in the middle of the room... It was obvious that it was important.
This stopped Bridgette from being able to do anything for 15 minutes.
Jan: Well. I've got this exercise machine. Might as well give it a go.

Taiha: Fifteen Minutes to go!

Jan has been a team player in every game... but others have done the sabotaging for her...
She could still be the mole.
*       *       *

Taiha: Well. We've seen quite enough this season to finally make a conclusion.

Taiha: Past contestants. I'd like to know your final verdict. Who is the Mole and who will win?

Taiha: Brad?
Brad: Well I hardly knew these people. But it seems to me that...
Bridgette is the winner and Jan is the Mole.

Taiha: Amber? You're thoughts?
Amber: On what?.... Oh right. Uh...
Bridgette is gonna win and um... Jan is the mole? Is that right?

Taiha: Derek since you are replacing Juan. Who do you think?
Derek: Well. I only got to meet them for a short while.
I think that Pacman will win and Bridgette is the Mole.

Taiha: Stacey?
Stacey: I believe that Jan will win and Pacman is the Mole.

Taiha: Finally. Danny! You just got eliminated. So you'd have some clue on who it is right?
Danny: I hope.
I think that Jan will win.... and Pacman is the Mole.

Taiha: Well the votes have been cast.
I think it's time to reveal our winner...

Taiha: I have unlocked one of the 3 doors.

Taiha: Contestants you may now try your doors.

Taiha: When you're ready! Cmon!

Taiha: Everyone. Your winner.
For Taiha's Mini Mole...

is....

















































































...To be announced after this break.
Don't go away.
*       *       *


No comments:

Post a Comment