Sunday 7 June 2020

Mini Mole: Season 3: Episode 2 - Our First Dilemma


Episode 2: Our First Dilemma

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Car Door Slams*
Contestant 1: Finally, we've arrived somewhere.
Contestant 2: They make us drive? Thought they'd send us in company cars or something.
Contestant 3: Either way, I'm pooped! Ready for sleepies!

Taiha: We've arrived at your new home contestants! Picked it myself! I'm sure you'll all enjoy your stay here.  Everything you could ever need... and more! ^-^

Taiha: Well, it'll be your home for... well, that depends really! Anywhere from one night to the rest of the season! That's for me to know and you to struggle to find out!

Taiha: Without further ado, welcome to your new home contestants!

Taiha: Oasis Springs Motel! 
With it's three star rating, comfy beds, pool, restaurant and bar and free maid and laundry service!
I told you it's all you could need!

Hayden: A motel? What happened to the Mini Mole Manor from Season's One and Two? Where was that in the budget?
Glen: Don't mention the word budget again, my friend, or we might be downgraded to a two star.
Sharon: It sounds just fine from the description. How rough could it really be?

Nicky: Judging by the neon blues and pinks, it's my kinda party place. Anyone keen to check out the bar for some possible karaoke?
Angelica: On any other day, I would, but I'm desperate for a nap.

Taiha: Look, apparently since I didn't win The Mole Season 7, we're on a different budget plan this season. It's a nice place! I promise! You'll absolutely love the place!

Taiha: Come come! We'll get everyone checked in and set up in their rooms and you can do what you will with the rest of the night.
Carlos: Rest of the night? There isn't much night left.

Tina: Do you think the restaurant will cater for such a large group? I'm thinking of hosting a family style "Ice Breaker" breakfast for everyone tomorrow. We've gotta get to know each other!
Nicky: That sounds killer. Maybe we'll get to do one tonight, I know I'm sleeping!

Glen: On second though, this does kind of look like every sleazy motel from every TV Crime Drama.
Hayden: You watch a lot of Crime Dramas, eh Coach? Thought you'd be busy watching "the game".
Glen: A man is allowed multiple hobbies, boy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Receptionist: Hello! Welcome to Oasis Springs Motel! Do you have a booking?

Taiha: Yup! I've got several bookings for this bunch of characters!
Receptionist: What name is it under?
Taiha: Anderson.

Sharon: So, how did everyone find the challenge?
Tina: Seven out of ten ain't a bad score considering the game we're playing!
Angelica: I thought it could do without the cages and the heights. I don't know about you guys, but my cage was no fun at all!

Carlos: Pfft! It could have done without asking such a personal question in front of everyone.
Sharon: Which question was that?
Carlos: I do not wish to talk about it.

Everett: All I'm saying is that when you're off travelling, you take any accommodation where you can rest your head!
Hayden: We ain't exactly backpacking though, dude. We're on Mini Mole.

Everett: Hey! It might not be a Mini Mole Manor, but this is nothing compared to the hostels I've been in in the past! 
Taiha: Alright, gather round my kittens! I've got keys for you all!

Taiha: There will be five rooms between the ten of you! You'll each be sharing a queen-sized bed. It'll be your jobs to pair up for your accommodation! 

Taiha: ... Oh, and one of you will be sharing a bed with The Mole! Which I think is absolutely hilarious and devious of us! Sleep with one eye open!

Nicky: Alright ladies, we've got five girls to pair up. Anyone interested in sharing a room with one of the guys, I'm not opposed to it myself!
Sharon: I don't think any of us truly mind who is with who. It's just a bed. We're not on Love Island.
Nicky: Not on Love Island... Yet!

Angelica: I'll bunk up with you tonight Nicky! You seem like you'd be a fun roomie!
Nicky: Sounds like a plan! I think we've got a pair here!

Tina: Madelon, what do you say? Keen to share a bed with this little lady?
Madelon: Haha! I think I've found my roomie, everyone!

Hayden: Roommates, bro?
Lawrence: Chyeah booooyyyy! Our room is gonna be lit! 
Hayden: Guess the bar is gonna come to us while we're here!

Sharon: What do you say coach? Wanna bunk up?
Glen: Only if my wife is okay with this old man sharing a hotel room with a young officer like yourself.
Sharon: I'm sure she'll understand. Like I said...
Glen: "We're not on Love Island", I agree.

Carlos: Hmmf...

Carlos: ...

...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taiha: While they're here, the contestants will have free range to the amenities of the motel. They'll have time to spend at the pool and in their rooms!

Taiha: After each challenge, they'll be put to a quiz about The Mole's identity. The lowest scorer of this quiz will eliminated in a ceremony, conducted here, poolside.

Taiha: And they'll also have free range to the bar and restaurant provided by the motel! Groovy right?! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiaha: On the ground floor we've got rooms: 104 and 105. That's Nicky and Angelica, and Madelona and Tina.

Taiha: The rest of you guys will be upstairs at rooms 202, 203 and 204! So head on up there and enjoy yourselves for the rest of the night.

Taiha: I'll see you all in the morning, with a little surprise for you all! Goodnight contestants!

Sharon: Have you see Carlos?
Everett: My guess is that he needed the bathroom... Or that he went to the bar.
Sharon: Let me know if you want someone to go with to go find him.

Everett: Hey! Thanks, Sharon! I just wanna let him know that our room is 204. If you see him, let him know.
Sharon: I'll do that. Have a good night, Everett!
...
Glen: 203, here we are!

Hayden: Home sweet home, 202! Here we go, bro. Hoping the pink doesn't cover the room too. Haha!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayden: Oh, dude. This is actually pretty good. It's nicer than I expected.
Lawrence: Chyeah bro! It's actually better than I thought it would be.
Hayden: HD TV on the wall, nice and clean.

Lawrence: Yo, a Mini-Fridge, bro! Wonder if it's covered if we eat any of it?
Hayden: Wonder if the bar and restaurant is the same? Taiha can't be holding out on us for food, can she?

Lawrence: Which side of the bed you want bro?
Hayden: Don't bother me at all. You choose what you want and I'll go with whatever.

Hayden: Bathroom is alright. At least there isn't any communal showering and toilet blocks. This place is way better accommodation than the outside makes it seem.

Lawrence: Bed's pretty comfy too! I'll go with the right side, bro. Right is right! Gotta be extra right in this game, ya know?
Hayden: Oh! Actually, on second thought, I want the right side, dude!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina: Well, this is really nice! You know people were complaining a lot on the walk in, but this place actually does seem to have everything we need! Plus we've got a bar and a pool, and I'm sure we'll find other activities! Plus there's always the challenges!

Tina: I'm not sure what people are complaining about, really! There's some really fun times to be had here together!
Madelon: I'll say. People judge too quickly, I feel. They saw the name "motel" and judged it without seeing what's truly inside.

Tina: Ugh, tell me about it. I felt there was a lot of judgement from over on our side of the chain in the challenge. I could hear Carlos' mutterings from my cage.
Madelon: He's very bitter about his question.
Tina: He did have to answer a really open question, I feel kinda bad for him!

Madelon: I felt sorry for him, up until he started to judge others. I don't agree with that hypocritical nature. Many many people are guilty of it, sometimes even myself on accident, but I still don't stand for it.

Tina: I understand that completely! I had to hold myself back from judging Carlos myself, but I'm sure he's a big softie on the inside of that... well, handsomely chiseled body!

Madelon: I'm sure he is, but for now he's only showing his "tough" persona. Maybe I should extend an olive branch to him later and see if he'll open up a bit more to a more positive group.

Tina: Gosh, Madelon! You're reminding me of many people I've met before and it's really creeping me out. 
Madelon: Many people? Not just like, one person?
Tina: I know a lot of people! Haha. It's just so nice to have such open conversations and to have clicked with someone so quickly!

Madelon: I'm glad we can have this level of conversation too. Say, in interest of getting to know one another, should we do some ice-breaker questions or something?

Tina: Oooh! I'm the best at ice-breaker questions! Gosh, I love getting to know people, you know? I love talking to people... Tell me what you do for work?! Where are you from?! Oooh, do you have any pets? What are their names? Are they cute?! I bet they're cute.
Madelon: Woah, question overload! Uhhh...

Tina: Oh, sorry. Uhhh, how about just, what do you do for work? You already know mine but I don't know yours... *whispers* I work in wealth management by the way.

Madelon: Me?... I uh, actually work in... Marketing management!
Tina: Marketing management?
Madelon: Yeah! I'm the Manager of Marketing where I'm from.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicky: This is absolutely amazeballs! What an epic little hotel room!
Angelica: It's pretty! Like, a little home away from home!
Nicky: I know everyone was worried about the atmosphere here, but this is actually really cool. Taiha did a good job in picking a place.

Angelica: I mean, it's no Mini Mole Manor! We could have a little spa, maybe a few games to play in our off time.
Nicky: I'm sure there's a game room around here somewhere. Maybe a club down the road, where we can dance and sing the night away. That's my kinda off-time!

Angelica: Wait, your big into music?! Nu uh! Get out!
Nicky: Don't tell me you're into music too?! No way!
Angelica: I sing on the weekends!
Nicky: I DJ full-time!
Angelica: Get out!

Nicky: This is awesome! We're gonna be party central up in here! I hope the girls next door aren't put off by our pumping tunes and dancing the night away. Hehe!

Angelica: Only problem is we've got no stereo to play any music from.
Nicky: We've got our own stereos! You've gotta sing for us, and I can back you up with some beatboxing! A true party until dawn.
Angelica: That sounds like fun! Only I don't particularly like to stay up late.

Nicky: I'm a big night owl. So expect me to be up all night. I'll be super quiet if you're sleeping.
Angelica: Well, I guess I've got the perfect roomie then! Loves music, fun personality, won't keep me while I sleep in the middle of the bed. Perfect!

Angelica: I hope you don't mind sharing a bed.
Nicky: Pffft! Not at all. Sharing a bed with a beautiful new friend? No sweat off my back!
Angelica: Beautiful?! Oh, shush you!
Nicky: You're gorgeous, girl! Flaunt it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicky: So in the challenge I had to talk about March of like 2 years ago, where I had been in 16 relationships... Ugh! I just LOVE how that makes me look... Let’s just say I didn’t end any of those myself and there was a split of 7 guys and 9 girls. If I don’t have to say anymore on the matter. the better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glen: I'm absolutely knackered. Got a preference to the side of the bed, Sharon?
Sharon: Nope! Your choice. I'm sure you're used to sharing a bed more than I am.
Glen: Of course, I'm just being courteous. If you do have a preference, please let me know.

Glen: I'd like to make our bunking as comfortable for us, as possible.
Sharon: I appreciate it, coach. I'm not fussed when it comes to that kind of stuff.
Glen: Alrighty. I'm gonna lay down I think.

Glen: Oh yeah, this is real comfy. Woah. Never expect this from a motel like this one! I could get used to this.

Sharon: I think I'm all unpacked and stuff. I'm gonna go double check on Everett and see if Carlos has found his room.
Glen: Yup. No worries. I'll just be here, resting my head.

Sharon: Oh! I wanted to ask a few things of you first!
Glen: Well, you'd better act quick cause I'm fading fast.
Sharon: I guess my questions can wait until morning... You don't snore do you?
Glen: Not most nights, no.
Sharon: Okay, cool!

Sharon: I'll be back shortly. If not, I'll be super quiet coming back in. 
Glen: Yup. Yup... ...

*snoring can be heard in the distance*
Sharon: Pfft. Not a snorer, eh, "coach"?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sharon: Okay, the challenge was quite successful... Okay, the Mole has more Money than us, but 7/10 is decent. It seems like there is a bit of Tension between two of the others, I think it was Carlos and Madelon, and normally I would try my best to mediate between the two, but firstly I don't know them so I don't think it would be as appreciated, and also I kinda have my own Troubles. The Quiz is coming up and I have not a single clue what to do. Basically I only were able to talk to Nicky and Glen, and while I think both are nice, Glen confuses me. I don't know why, but I don't buy that he is a Soccer Coach, that might be my Police instinct though. With the others I wasn't able to talk during the challenge. Even though I'm assuming that there were some sabotages in place, I don't know who it could be. The only thing I can do now is try to bond with the others, they all seem nice, but as for the potential mole, I have absolutely no idea. Gotta be real with y'all, I wouldn't be surprised if I was the first boot, and that sucks because I really want to Play his game!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sharon knocks on 204*
Sharon: Everett? It's Sharon! Just come to check on you.

Everett: Coming! Just finished, uh, unpacking my suitcase! Thought Carlos would appreciate it... I'm more used to living out of a suitcase to be honest but uh... Anyway! Coming!

Everett: Hi!
Sharon: Hey! Did Carlos find his room?
Everett: Nope, no sign of him yet. I'm kinda worried he's gone walkabout. Wanna come look for him and tell him we're at 204?
Sharon: Sure!

Everett: Any ideas where he might be? You're an officer, right? We were talking about that in the car briefly!
Sharon: Good things, I hope?
Everett: Oh, of course! We were just talking to get to know the group a little bit. Nicky said she likes your aesthetic!

Sharon: Oh, cool! That's really kind of her. She seems like a fun girl.
Everett: She made me, uh, promise to come party with her, first chance we got!... I thought for a second she was coming onto me, but I think she meant party party.
Sharon: Haha! Speaking of party, we'll go check out the bar and see if Carlos is there.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlos: I'll take one of your best drinks.
Bartender: Sure thing, boss. One generic drink, coming right up.
Carlos: You don't get a lot of patrons here, do you?
Bartender: No sir.

*Carlos takes a large sip*
Carlos: Ah... That's what I needed after tonight's challenge.
Bartender: I know you're the only customer right now, but the bar will be closing very shortly for the night.
Carlos: I don't plan to stay long, I just needed a drink.

Carlos: Excuse me, my lady. May I have a word?
Cleaner: Sorry sir, I don't control the bar's hours!
Carlos: That's not the word I was hoping for.

Cleaner: Oh! Oh... Why, uh... Hello handsome... I mean... Hello sir! I'm attracted... I mean, my name is Lucy!

Carlos: Well, hello there, "I mean my name is Lucy". What's a stunning young lady like yourself doing in a sad little place like this? Shouldn't you be off partying the night away in Del Sol Valley?
Cleaner: YOU think I'M stunning? I'm covered in bleach and dust, that's no ones "stunning". You're just playing!

Carlos: My dear, I see through your hardworking nature and see a beautiful and attractive young lady on the other side. Maybe even a wild-child who desperately wants me to buy them a drink!
Cleaner: I'm flattered, but I'm not allowed to drink on the job, sir! I can't afford to get fired or my father will absolutely kill me!

Cleaner: Butttttt, if I'm ever not working... Maybe my number might just be left on a napkin somewhere. I hope someone fit and charming finds it before that creep of a bartender!
Carlos: I hope that someone finds it too.

Sharon: What the heck is he doing in there?
Everett: Chatting up the cleaner, maybe?
Sharon: I pray that he's just asking for directions to his room and not hitting on the poor maid.
Everett: I've seen that kind of smirk before from guys like him... He's got her number, I bet.

Everett: Woah, this bar is pretty smooth! I wonder how the food and drink is here!
Carlos: Oh, it's you two. I was just coming to look for my room allocation.
Sharon: We've just come looking for you actually!

Everett: We were worried you wouldn't find our room!
Carlos: OUR room? I'm guessing you're my roommate for this evening?
Everett: I'm sorry it isn't the young cleaner?

Carlos: The cleaner? Oh no no no. You've got me all wrong, my friend. I am looking forward to your company!
Everett: Oh, you are?! Cool! I'm glad then! It's 204 by the way! Here's the spare key.
Carlos: Gracias, my friend. I appreciate that you came looking for me.

Sharon: Why did you walk away before grabbing your key?
Carlos: I just wanted to check out the amenities. When I saw there was a bar, I knew I needed something to calm myself down.
Sharon: After the challenge or...?

Carlos: I'm not used to big group dynamics. I'm definitely more of a one on one kind of person. Besides, Madelon was very... Offensive to me during the challenge, and I wanted to be the bigger person and walk away before she brought anything up again.
Everett: Oh, really?! I had no idea.

Bartender: Can I get you all anything?
Sharon: No, thank you.
Bartender: Alright, but the bar is closing all service momentarily.

Sharon: So what happened during the challenge that was so intense?
Everett: Is this about the mojitos, because we can totally move this conversation away from the bar if it's making you uncomfortable!
Carlos: I'd rather not discuss it, if that is okay with you guys?

Sharon: This is Mini Mole, open discussion about the events of the challenge and other people is a good way to play the game, don't you think?
Carlos: I agree, but on this occasion, I'd rather keep this personal matter to myself.

Carlos: ... Myself and the producers, camera crew, viewing audience, Madelon, Angelica, Tina and myself... Just not the rest of you guys. Sorry.
Everett: No need to apologise! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayden: Morning, Coach. How'd you sleep last night?
Glen: Mornin'. Slept like a baby, but I think I kept Sharon up with my snoring last night.

Hayden: May the Watcher rest her soul. Poor gal.
Glen: She's a resilient one, she'll push through today. I'm not sure if we've got another challenge or if we're going to a quiz elimination scenario.
Hayden: My money is on the elimination.

Hayden: Are you ready for the quiz at all?
Glen: I'm hardly ready for anything in the morning until I've had my coffee.
Hayden: Do they serve coffee here.
Glen: They better of I might as well just self-eliminate. Haha.

Glen: Say, do you happen to know who sabotaged the challenge yesterday? We got three questions wrong, and I was wondering if anyone had any information to share.

Hayden: I know for a fact that one person did.
Glen: And who might that be?
Hayden: Can't be giving you that info and the upper-hand, Coach. Of all the people, I think you'd understand this game has a layer of strategy. Can't be too different from soccer, right?

Glen: There really isn't much connection between soccer and Mini Mole.
Hayden: They're both games right. Both have strategies for a team to win over their opponents. There's gotta be some similarities, surely. Share your wisdom, dude.
Glen: Soccer isn't a mind game like this is. This is a whole 'nother level of game.
Hayden: So you're saying the under 12s don't play mind games against their opponents?

Glen: There ain't anyone undermining my team's playing abilities... Not by choice anyway, and even then they aren't a Mole, they're just someone who needs my guidance and more training!

Hayden: So you really ARE a soccer coach?
Glen: Why the heck do people not believe that I am? You act like kids don't play soccer. Didn't you play soccer as a kid?
Hayden: Nah, I played basketball in my youth, but I get it.
Glen: "Your youth". You're still young, boy. Call me when you get to your 50s.

Madelon: Morning gentlemen!
Tina: Morning guys! How are we doing this morning?
Glen: Dandy, just dandy.
Hayden: Feeling pumped for today. How about you guys?
Madelon: Slept well but I'm worried about a possible upcoming quiz today.

Glen: Yeah, I'm not looking forward to that time.
Taiha: Good morning, kittens! Guess what!... Today is quiz day!
Glen: Greaaaaat...

Taiha: You guys better get your study on, because in a couple hours I'll be asking each of you to take a quiz about the identity of The Mole, and their role in the previous challenge! I'll see you all, poolside!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taiha: It's time for the quiz! Five questions about the identity and actions of The Mole, and a ranking of all the suspects from most to least suspicious! The person who scores lowest on this quiz, and therefore knows the least about the identity of The Mole, WILL be sent home.

Lawrence: Really? We're doing the quiz here?... In the supply cupboard? They couldn't do it poolside, or in a spare room?

Lawrence: Brooooo, these pipes and vents make so much noise too! How are we supposed to concentrate on answering these questions?

Lawrence: Sup bro!
...
Lawrence: Guess you aren't much of a talker. Too many skeletons in your closet, brah?

Lawrence: Alright! Time to ace this quiz. I've got my suspects in mind, my gameplan on blast, and I'm ready to make it to Episode 3! Whatever it takes, dudes.

Lawrence: Alright... Question One: Is The Mole male or female?

Lawrence: A. Male ... B. Female ... Hmmm...

Everett: Okay, uh, Question Two...

Sharon: ...Which position was The Mole in, in Challenge One? ... A. Likes to Keep on Top of Everything? ...

Nicky: ... B. Often Finds Themselves Caught in the Middle... or C. Likes to Get to the Bottom of Things?... Well...

Madelon: Question Three: What level was The Mole on? ... A. Top... B. 2nd Level... C. 3rd Level...

Glen: ... Or D. Ground Level? I'm gonna go with...

Carlos: Question Four: When did The Mole's cage light up?... A to J, 1st to 10th... Hmmm...

Hayden: Question Five: What number was The Mole's final answer?... Not correct answer, just final answer... Interesting.

Angelica: 5.. 6... 7... 8... or 9?

Tina: Lastly, Who is The Mole? Rank your suspects from highest to lowest. You will only get points if The Mole is your first place... Oh dear. Here we go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taiha: Eliminations... They're never fun and they're the unfortunate necessity of this game. 

Taiha: Unfortunately, after every challenge one of you will be the person who knows the least about The Mole's identity and will be going home. We will be doing this until only three contestants remain. The winner, The Mole and a runner-up.

Taiha: After every quiz, we will ceremoniously show you the results on this screen here. Your fate depends on whether or not this screen is green or red.

Taiha: If this screen shows up green, you are safe for another day. You are not the lowest scorer.

Taiha: However, if it shows RED, you have scored the lowest on the quiz and you WILL be sent home.

Taiha: Today, there are ten of you, but tomorrow there will only be nine...

Taiha: Well, I say nine... but that will only be true, depending on the results of dilemma I gave to each of you at the end of the quiz.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tina: Huh? What's this? ... Challenge #2: Dilemma? Interesting.
Option 1: See your result screen, and stay or go if it's red or green BUT take $500 out from the Mole's Kitty and put it into the Group Kitty.

Option 2: Take the offer NOT to see your screen and be guaranteed safety into the next episode BUT the $500 remains in Mole's Kitty and you will not know if you were meant to go home tonight.
Tina: Oh wow. There's a lot of layers to this dilemma. What do I do?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taiha: If the lowest person does not see their red screen, all ten of you will proceed to the next episode. For every person who sees their screen, $500 will go from The Mole's Kitty directly into The Group's Kitty.

Taiha: You each submitted your decision at the end of your quiz. So, tonight, we shall start alphabetically. Angelica, you're up first.
Angelica: *gulps*

Taiha: Angelica, what did you choose?
Angelica: I've... unfortunately... decided to see my screen.
Taiha: $500 for the group. Good luck.

Angelica



...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





You Are Safe

Angelica: Phew... That's a relief.
Taiha: Angelica, you are through to the next episode with $500 for the group.

Taiha: Next up! Carlos... Carlos, what have you chosen?

Carlos: Unfortunately, unlike sweet Angelica, I have decided NOT to see my screen today.
Taiha: That means you are through to the next episode, however, $500 remains in the hands of The Mole.

Taiha: Everett, care to share your decision?

Everett: Sorry everyone! I'm not big on gambling. I've, uh, chosen to NOT see my screen today.
Taiha: Another $500 for The Mole to keep.

Taiha: Coach? Glen? Would you like to see your screen or not?

Glen: Sadly, I've chosen to go with my gut and keep myself safe today. No screen for me.
Taiha: Another $500 for The Mole.

Taiha: So far, only $500 for the group. Hayden, can you change this number?

Hayden: When I play a game, I play it hard. Show me my screen Taiha!
Taiha: Good luck, Hayden!

Hayden



...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...






...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





You Are Safe

Taiha: Safety AND $500 for the group. Boosts the total to $1000 away from The Mole!
Who is up next?

Taiha: Lawrence! Would you also like to see your screen today?
Lawrence: Chyeah! Show it to me, Taiha. I wanna know if I'm on the right track, ya know?
Taiha: Good luck, Lawrence!

Lawrence


...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...






...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





You Are Safe

Taiha: Madelon? Can you add another $500 to the $1,500 earned so far?
Madelon: I would love to add more money to the kitty, but unfortunately, I cannot do that if I am not here to play. I would like to skip my screen today, Taiha.

Taiha: Another person through to Episode 3. Congratulations... Nicky? What have you decided?

Nicky: I've decided to play it safe, and save myself for at least one more quiz.
Taiha: Safety it is. Welcome to Episode 3.

Taiha: Not many opportunities left for stealing The Mole's money. Officer Sharon. Previous winner Mandi was an officer.
Sharon: She was. Perhaps I'll make it a trend.

Sharon: Unfortunately, to make it a trend, I have to make it to the end. I would like to skip my screen tonight.
Taiha: Safety it is!

Taiha: So far $1,500 has been stolen from The Mole's Kitty and put into The Group's funds. Unfortunately, that means that $3,000 has been kept in The Mole's Kitty, so far...

Taiha: Tina, the final results rely on your decision. Immunity or a green screen here, and everyone will be joining us for Episode 3. However, get a red screen and it's bye-bye to our first contestant.

Tina: *gulps* Well, I've already made my decision... Is it too late to change it?
Taiha: Unfortunately, yes.
Tina: I'm gonna kick myself for this, because I'm not keen on the odds but I have chosen to see my screen.

Tina


...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...






...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...






...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...






...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





...






...





...





You Are Safe

Taiha: With that we have our results, congratulations everyone, all 10 have you have managed to survive until Episode 3. Congratulations to all of you!

Taiha: $2,000 has been stolen from The Mole, however, $3,000 has solidified itself in the hands of The Mole.

Taiha: Oh, and one of the six of you made a very... very... smart choice... Congratulations to that player. I will see you all later tonight for our next challenge. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players Kitty - $5,500
Moles Kitty - $4,500

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contestants:
Angelica Rivers by @Alleenmens
Carlos Escalante by @kittymeow
Everett Cameron by @Tigerblu11
Glen Harrison by @twiddle3
Hayden Clay by @Shadami
Lawrence Lee by @icmnfrsh
Madelon Deblanche by @M13Vulpecula
Nicky St Clair by @ninjakid150
Sharon George by @YJB19299
Tina Woods by @lillibattenberg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment