Sunday 9 June 2013

Taiha's Mini Mole: Episode 7: Family & Friends



Taiha's Mini Mole

Episode 7:
Family & Friends


*       *       *
*After Elimination*


Juan: They all thought I was going... Actually. They all wanted me to go! But I stayed... and what was even better is that Pacman's girl Bridgette got the boot. Ain't that a slap to the face. Huh Al?

Stacey: Poooor Pacman! I can't believe that he had to deal with Bridgette leaving! It's even worse than him leaving. I mean they were so cute together. It's so sad!

Pacman: ... I'm lost for words. I can't believe it... Out of everyone who could have gone. Bridgette left?! I mean. Can we get rid of Juan and get Bridgette back? That would be sooooo nice. *sighs*


*        *        *
*The Next Morning*


Danny: Woah. Dude. You ok?

Pacman: Yeah. I'm Fine.

Danny: Oook? Do you need some alone time?

Pacman: No. I'm fine. Everything is a-ok.
Danny: I'll give you some alone time.

Danny: Bye.

Danny: Hmm... He doesn't seem ok.

*       *       *

Stacey: Pacman are you ok?
Pacman: Leave me alone.

Stacey: Ok. Harsh.
If you need anything I'll be around.
Pacman: Ok, thanks.

*        *        *
*Later*

Juan: Ah Juan-y boy. You are definitely going to win this.

*lock*

Juan: Hey. What gives?
Whoever locked me in here. I will seriously MANGLE YOUR FACE!

Pacman: Heh Hehe.
Juan: Who ever you are. If I find a way out! YOU'RE DEAD!

Jan: Pacman, what are you doing?

Pacman: Me? Uh. Nothing.
Juan: AL IF YOU DID THIS! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!

Jan: *sighs* You better let him out.
Pacman: What are you talking about?

Jan: You know what I'm talking about.
Pacman: He'll know it's me. Can you let him out when I'm gone?
Jan: *sigh* You need to learn not to pick fights you can't win.

*       *       *

Taiha: Contestants. To the Elimination Area.
Stacey: Uh. What now?

Danny: Uh. It's challenge time?
Stacey: Oh. Right. I knew that.

*       *       *
*Indeed Challenge Time*

Taiha: Sup guys?
Everyone: Hello.

Taiha: Uh. Where is Juan?

Taiha: Anyone. Anyone at all know?
Pacman: Uh no.
Jan: Nope. Definitely not.

Taiha: Oh wait. There he is.

Juan: I hate you all! Whoever of you who locked me in the bathroom is dead!

Taiha: Hahahahahaha. Someone did what?! Man I love you guys.

Taiha: Now. This week on Mini Mole is...
Juan: It was you wasn't it!

Jan: Why does he have to stand next to me?

Juan: Why do you have to stand next to me?

Taiha: Ladies Please. Jan. He can stand where he wants.

Taiha: Now. This week on my Mini Mole is...
Jan: Seriously. Stop standing next to me.
Stacey: Shh... I want to hear this!

Taiha: It's like talking to bunch of 8 year olds! Seriously. Are we back in primary school?
Anyway. This week is Family and Friends week.
Danny: That's it? Really?!

*       *       *

In This Challenge. The contestants will have to describe one of their loved ones from memory.

Another contestant will then have to guess which one of the 5 people is the other contestant's loved one based on the description they were given.
If they get it right. $5,000 and the contestant will get to spend time with their friend/family member.
If they get it wrong. No money and their loved one will be sent straight home.

The mission will be held here. At this park.
So, luxurious! 

*       *       *

Taiha: Ok Dawgs.
You guys have to choose one person who you trust the most.
Starting with...

Taiha: Danny?
Danny: Uh. Pacman.

Taiha: Pacman.
Pacman: Sorry Danny. I choose Jan.

Taiha: Jan.
Jan: Stacey.

Stacey: Me? Well. I choose Jan back.

*       *       *

Danny: It was kinda funny trying to think about who Juan would choose. Obviously we all hate him and he hates us. But seriously. I'm probably the person he trusted most. He'd choose me.

Jan: We all knew that Juan was going to have a tough time choosing who he trusts. No one trusts him and he definitely doesn't trust us!

*       *       *

Taiha: Juan?
Juan: Stacey as well.
Everyone: What?!

*       *       *

Stacey: Me? ME! He chose, ME?! Out of everyone! I was surprised he didn't pick Danny.

*       *       *

Taiha: Ok. Let's get started. Pacman you're guessing first for Danny.

Taiha: Everyone else take five.

*       *       *

Taiha: Now Danny. You're going to have to describe your brother Joe.

Danny: Ok. Just look for the most ugly... and the most douchebag-like. He's got black hair which is semi-long. He looks like me... You'll spot him. He's the asshole of the options.

Pacman: That's a tad bit mean.
Danny: It's true.

Danny: He looks like an idiot... and a loser. Got it?

Taiha: Times up! Danny to the white sound-proof room.

Danny: Uh. What the hell. This room is empty. Not even a chair? Nothing!

Taiha: Aaaaaaand... Let's bring in the Joe's!!!

Taiha: Here are your five choices.

Joe Sharpe #1!

Joe #2

Joe #3

Joe #4

or Joe #5?

Taiha: And you can start now!

Pacman: Well. Lets see here...

Danny said that his brother had light skin and black hair. So not #3 or #4.

He also said he looks like him, so I don't think #1.

Now Number 2 looks like Danny kinda. He fits the description.

Number 5 looks too different even though the hair looks like Danny.

Pacman: I'm gonna say Joe #2!

Taiha: Ok. #2. Head into the White Room to meet Danny.



Joe: Hello?

Danny: Oh Great. You have to hang around with me now.
Joe: Oh shut up. It's not that bad.

*       *       *

Taiha: Well That's $5,000 added to the pot.

Taiha: Next up. Jan guessing for Pacman.

Taiha: You're person should be obvious.
Pacman: Ok. This is simple right. It's obviously going to be Bridgette.

Pacman: You know what she looks like. It should be easy.

Pacman: Please please please Jan. Don't stuff it up!
Jan: Don't put pressure on me young man!

Pacman: Why is this room empty? A chair would be nice.

Taiha: Ok. Jan get ready to guess Bridgette. Bring out...

THE HOTDOGS!

Is it... Hotdog #1

Hotdog #2?

Hotdog #3?

Hotdog #4?

or Hotdog #5... The biggest hotdog ever!

Jan. Which hotdog is secretly Bridgette?

Jan: Are you serious? How am I supposed to know. Producers. I hate you.

Jan: It's not the large one or the angry skinny one.

I don't think it's #3.

Number 1 looks like Bridgette.

I think...

Taiha: I need a decision.
Jan: Uh. #3!?"I hope.

Taiha: Number 3...

Taiha: Come on down!

Pacman: Please be Bridgette. Please be Bridgette.

Pacman: Please be... Bridgette?

Hotdog #3: Uh Hello?

Pacman: Bridgette?

Bridgette: Who did you think it was?!

*       *       *

Taiha: Well that was correct! Next up...

You'll be guessing Stacey's boyfriend Derek.

Stacey: Ok. He's tall, black hair, handsome. He's such a nice guy! He has short hair and light skin. He's like the best. Did you know that... *blah blah blah*

*blah blah blah*
Taiha: Time's up!
Jan: Finally!

Stacey: Omg she better get this right!... Why is this room empty? I think this room needs a chair. It'd add more character to the room.

Here we are. The 5 Dereks!

Jan: No. No. No.

Jan: No.

Jan: Number 5. Yes.
Taiha: That was quick.
Jan: Make it harder!

Derek: Guess Who?

Derek: Hey baby.

Stacey: DEREK!

*       *       *

Stacey: Ok. I'm ready to guess for Jan.
Taiha: Ok. It's going to be... Jan's daughter Chrissie!

Jan: This is very important to me. Remember. She looks like me. Long blonde hair. Regular shaped... uh... *talks for a long while* Please don't stuff it up!

Jan: Why is there nothing in here?! Not even a chair?!
Stacey: Ok. I'm.... We're ready.
Taiha: Ok. Bring out the Chrissie's!

Taiha: When you're ready. You can guess.

Stacey: Hmm... Not those two.

Derek: What about that hat one.
Stacey: Nah. Don't think so.

Stacey: It's between these two.

Stacey: I vote... Uh. Not that one.

Stacey: Number 4!

Taiha: Chrissie number 4. Come on down!

Chrissie: I'm coming mummy!!!

*       *       *

Taiha: If you didn't hear that. It's another $5,000. Which means $20,000 so far. Doing well.

Taiha: Stacey. You'll be guessing Juan's mum Denise.
Juan: Ok. Stacey. I don't like you and you don't like me.
Stacey: You don't like me?

Juan: Anyway. My mum has long grey hair. She looks like me I guess... and she's fairly old. Not too old but... *time passes*

Juan: Hey look. A chair.

Taiha: Ok. These are the Denise's!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

Stacey: This is pretty easy. It's not the older lady.
Nor the black haired ladies.


Stacey: So that means #1 or #3.

Stacey: I think #3. It looks more like Juan I think.
Taiha: Ok. Denise #3. Head to the White Room and meet Juan.



Juan: Uh Hello?
Denise #3: Hello.

Juan: Um.

Juan: Uhhhhhh... What the - 

*       *       *

Taiha: Uh oh. He sounds piiiiissed!
Stacey: Great.

Juan: Hey. Hey. HEY! What the hell Stacey!?

Juan: You had one job? ONE! And you managed to **** it up!

Juan: I mean it's not that hard. Everyone else got it right!
Stacey: I'm sorry it was an honest mistake!
Juan: Oh yeah it was. You bloody mole!

Juan: You know what I don't care any more! **** this.
Taiha: Calm down Juan. You're on TV!

Juan: I don't care! You can go **** yourself.

Juan: I've had enough of this torture!
 I QUIT!!!!!

Taiha: You can't quit! It's against the rules.
Juan: **** you and **** your rules!

Taiha: You still can't quit!
Stacey: Shh Taiha. Let him go!

Juan: **** this rip off show.

Juan: I'm out!

*       *       *


Taiha: Well... Overall. This challenge went well.
I mean Juan quit. But who cares right?
$20,000 to the kitty.
$5,000 for the mole. Not bad.

Everyone is hanging around with their friends and family after the challenge.
Jan and her daughter Chrissie.

Stacey and her fiancé... uh... boyfriend Derek.

Pacman and Bridgette. The newly parted and newly united lovers.

Everyone seems to be happy that they have some break from the isolation with their loved ones.

Everyone... except Danny.

*       *       *

Danny: Out of all the people that could have been my reward... It had to be my brother Joe! He's such an idiot. Thinks he owns the place and he's better than everyone else! Pfft. I would rather spend the time with Juan!

*       *       *

Stacey: Sure you can join us.
Joe: Ok thanks. Danny's not very happy.
Derek: No kidding.

Chrissie: MUM! I can't believe you get to live in this awesome house!
Why can't we live here?
Jan: Because it's really expensive. Mummy has to win the money first.
Chrissie: Ok!

Stacey: You know. Now that Juan left I wonder what'll happen.

Jan: Wait Juan left?

Stacey: Yeah. He got angry when I guessed the wrong person and quit.

Derek: I hope you didn't do that on purpose, babe.
Stacey: No of course not!

Jan: Well. We're one step closer to winning then.
Joe: What if he was the mole?
Jan: He couldn't be. Could he?
Chrissie: Why would the mole quit?
Jan: Yeah. The mole wouldn't quit. Too much money at stake.

*        *        *

Danny: Ahhh...

Bridgette: It is so good to be back!
Pacman: It's good to have you back.

Danny: Yeah it's great. At least you got someone you like.

Pacman: More like someone I love.
Bridgette: Nawww...

Taiha: Uh. Bridgette. May I have a word to you? Privately!

Bridgette: Ok. Sure.

*Private Chatter*
*Nothing to see here!*

Danny: And thats why he is the worst!
Pacman: Wow.
Bridgette: Guess what!?
Pacman: What?

Bridgette: I'm allowed back in the game!

Danny: What?

Stacey: What?

Jan: What?

Pacman: Oh. Nice!

*       *       *

Bridgette: I'm baaaack!

*       *       *

Since Kawaiidulce has left the forums. He left me an email saying he wanted to withdraw from the competition. So I decided to make Juan leave since I didn't want to go through the rouble of replacing Juan. I decided to bring Bridgette/Smarties101 back since Bridgette has more of a story than Juan did.
If Juan/Kawaii was indeed the mole. Bridgette/Smarties will become the mole. But since no one knows who it is. It's still anyone's game.

WINNER'S KITTY: $63,000
MOLE'S KITTY: $29,000

Hosted by Taiha Anderson.
Produced by Haylo.

Contestants:
Bridgette Newman
Jan Ellis
Amber Ferreira
Stacey White
Danny Sharpe
Juan Kennedy
Brad Hughes
Pacman Pierce

Family and Friends of Contestants:
Chrissie Ellis
Derek Blackburn
Joe Sharpe
Denise Kennedy
Bridgette Newman

Real Life Players:
Skelda
Smarties101
Zefiewings
Meowool
Kaliko103
Kawaiidulce
Twiddle3

No comments:

Post a Comment