Thursday 5 September 2013

Taiha's Mini Mole: Season 2: Episode 2: First Elimination

Taiha's Mini Mole
Season 2

Episode 2:
First Elimination

*       *       *

*Back at the Mole Manor*

Back at the Manor.
The contestants wind down by hanging about in their rooms.

Watching TV or playing games.

Or even by having civilised group conversations.

Dean: I don't know. I just think that there was a lot of mole behaviour today.

Chantelle: Like what? Who specifically?

Dean: Mark. He told me horrible directions. I mean most of it I had to just trust his word.

Dean: I know it's hard but it's pretty obvious when you tell someone the wrong way.

Chantelle: But didn't he get you through?
Dean: Yeah but...
Chantelle: So don't you think he is trustworthy?

Dean: All I'm saying is I don't trust him... or anyone.
Chantelle: Not even me?
Dean: I kind of trust you.

Chantelle: Kind of... Hm...
Dean: Yeah sorry.
Chantelle: Well the only person I trust is Mandi. She's just so... genuine.
Dean: Looks can be deceiving. 
Chantelle: Yes. Because you know SO much about looks.

*       *       *

Mandi: Oh great. This top is getting a bit ragged. It might be time for a change of clothes. It just... Isn't working for me anymore.

Aaron: You got that right.
Mandi: Excuse me?

Clara: Ha! Looks fine. Don't mind him. He's just stirring up trouble.

Mandi: Hmpf. I reckon.

Aaron: What that's all you got to say?
Mandi: Why are you trying to start an argument?!
Aaron: I'm not trying to start anything. 

Clara: Yeah... it doesn't look like you've finished anything ever either.

Aaron: Who asked for your opinion?! Last time I checked, corpses are supposed to be in the grave!
Clara: Keep this up and you're going to be corpse! You little s***!

Mandi: Clara please. Don't fight idiot with idiot. You can't win an argument with a child. They just end up crying.

Aaron: What did you say?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?! Why don't you come over here and say it to my face?!

Mandi: I said you're an idiotic child who you can't fight against cause you don't want them to go off crying. In case you didn't hear me the first time.

Clara: Mandi. Hold up. You're so out of your league here.

Mandi: But aren't I the officer?

Clara: Listen here you little spoiled brat! If you don't start playing nice...

Aaron: What? If I don't play nice, what?! Are you gonna chuck a tantrum?!

Clara: NO! I'm gonna throw you off the f***ing balcony!

Aaron: Please. In order for you to do that. You'd have to fit through the bloody door!

Clara: Oh yeah?

Clara: EAT GLOVE B****!!!

Aaron: Ah! What the HELL!
Clara: Don't mess with me!

Mandi: This is getting out of hand...

Mandi: I'm gonna get a drink.


Mandi: Oh look. It's the twins.

Ava: *mindless talking*

Ali: See we could use one of those. I want one!

Mandi: Hi girls.
Ava: Wait wait wait. Do you even know how to play chest?

Ali: Um. No. It just looks nice!

Ava: Omg! You are so right! 

Ali: We should totally buy one after the show!

Ava: Where would we put it?
Ali: Who knows. OMG! Witches!
Ava: Do you think I'd make a good witch?
Ali: Oh totally!

*       *       *


Mandi: Oh. Hi Rob.

Rob: Mandi! Hello. Just the person I wanted to see!

Mandi: Oh. Really? Is everything ok?
Rob: Please ask me to do magic!

Mandi: Excuse me?
Rob: I haven't done anything for a while... I need practise!
Mandi: If you insist.

Rob: Ok ready? Nothing up my sleeves.
Mandi: You don't have sleeves.
Rob: Shut up and let me do it.

Rob: See this magical coin?!
Mandi: That better not be from the kitty.

Rob: Well now it's instant butterflies!

Mandi: Oh wow! Rob that was amazing!
Rob: Thank you! Thank you!

Mandi: Please do another one.
Rob: I only know one. What am I a magician?!

*       *       *

Chantelle: So you think that he could be the mole?

Dean: Of course. He is by far the most shady character.

Dean: If Mark isn't ...

Mark: If I'm not what?
Dean: MARK! Uh.. Um.. If you're not busy maybe we could talk.

Mark: Oh. What are we talking about.

Chantelle: Dean thinking you're the Mole.

Dean: Chantelle!

Mark: What you think it's me?

Dean: I just think it's possible. I haven't ruled anyone out yet.

Mark: I led you through the maze. I made sure that we got money in the kitty today!

Mark: I've been through so much in my life. And you can't trust me enough?

Mark: Addictions, poverty... Heck I was even in the army!

Mark: I've been through alcoholism. Went to countless A&A meetings to get my life on track!

Mark: I've opened up to you to prove to you that I am a trustworthy guy. But you don't believe me!?

Chantelle: ...

Dean: Well...
Mark: WELL?!

Dean: I...
Mark: Come on. You can tell me.

Dean: I just thought you were a bit shady today. More than anyone else.

Chantelle: You gave him bad directions and stuff...

Mark: Thats it? Those were honest mistakes! Anyone could have done that. Those weren't intentional. 
I'm not really the brightest crayon in the packet, ya know?

Dean: I'm sorry that I don't trust you. 
Mark: Well you should have faith in me.
Dean: I know I should.

*       *       *

Taiha: Little did they know.
Elimination was soon.

Taiha: ...and in this game. You can't trust anyone.

*       *       *


Taiha: As the contestants get ready...


Taiha: They begin to think of their top suspects. Who the Mole is and isn't.


Aaron: I...

Clara: Don't start with me boy.

*       *       *

Taiha: The contestants are taking the quiz.


10 Multi-choice questions about the identity of the Mole.


The lowest scoring player will be...


Eliminated


*       *       *



Taiha: Sup everyone!

Taiha: You all have seen the show before right?

Taiha: Right?! Lowest scorer will be eliminated.

Taiha: Green. Is good. 

Taiha: Red however... is the opposite of good... Um... Ungood?

Taiha: Pretty simple.

Taiha: Who wants to start?

...

Taiha: Mandi. Ladies first.


Mandi: Please be green.


















































































































Mandi: Oh thank god.

Taiha: Dean. Looking a bit worried.

Taiha: It's nothing scary... much.
















































































































Taiha: Doesn't matter you're safe.

Taiha: Ali?

Taiha: Ava?

Taiha: Girls? You're up.







































































































































































Taiha: Up! and Staying Up!

Taiha: Rob. You're looking a bit sad.
Rob: I guess.

Taiha: So lets see Clara's verdict.

Taiha: And lets all hope that it isn't green.






























































































































































































































Taiha: It is...
Clara: HA!

Taiha: Well our next best guess is Aaron to go home!












































































































































































































































































































































Aaron: Yeah. Come at me.
Taiha: Shut up.

Taiha: Chantelle.

Taiha: Rob.

Taiha: Mark.

Taiha: One of you IS going tonight.

Taiha: So Mark. Let's see how you did.
Mark: Ok.

















































































































Taiha: Ooooh. Tension-y.






























































































































































































































*SHOCK!*

Taiha: I'm sorry Mark. You have been eliminated!
Dean: WHAT?!

Taiha: How do you feel?
Mark: Uh. Gutted!

Mandi: Holy Hell!
Aaron: Dang.

*       *       *

Taiha: Well Mark. It was fun while it lasted.

Taiha: You may have had a short trip...

...But let's not feel bad about it!
You did pretty well!
What would you have done differently?

Mark: Probably would've let Dean think it was me. So that he went home.

Taiha: Well Mark. It was fun having you. I wish you luck in the future.
Mark: Thank you Taiha.

Mark: 1st Victim


*       *       *

Taiha: And that concludes our first elimination this season!

Taiha: Stay Tuned for next episode. Where the contestants compete in the most fast paced challenge yet!


*       *       *

Wow Skelda. 
Last seasons (tied) winner! You did so well last season. But apparently it didn't go well this season :(
You tried at least. But sadly. You weren't right.
Its always the hardest to go first.
Make sure you stay around and watch this season unfold. :P Hehe.

Though I will ask you to do ONE thing for me.
Once you see this.
Let me know.
I have a super secret job for you ;)

*       *       *
Winners Kitty: $9,000
Moles Kitty: $6,000


Contestants:
Aaron
Ali and Ava
Chantelle
Clara
Dean
Mandi
Mark
Rob

Players:
M13Vulpecula
Skelda
Smarties101
Kaliko103
Simsinnati
Turnersims3
Zefiewings
Twiddle3

No comments:

Post a Comment