Thursday 19 September 2013

Taiha's Mini Mole: Season 2: Episode 3: Worth it or Worthless?

Taiha's Mini Mole
Season 2

Episode 3:
Worth it or Worthless?

*       *       *
Back at the Mole Manor, Mark's elimination is causing a stir.

Some contestants are sad, some happy and some are indifferent.
Everyone is shocked at how real the game is.

*       *       *

Ali: I can't believe it! We survived!

Ava: I know. We're doing great! Only 4 more people have to go and we're in the finals!

Ali: OMG! We are so close to winning this!
Ava: I know right!

Ali: We're gonna do so well! I just know it!
Ava: We're definitely gonna make it to the finals!

Ali: I'm a bit tired. I think we should head to sleep.

Ali: I'm kinda sad that Mark left but...

Ava: Yeah. But that's what happens.

Mandi: Hiya girls. I'm not interrupting am I?

Ali: No not at all!
Mandi: Ok good. I just wanted to make sure you were both ok with the elimination.

Mandi: I mean I know I'm sad. It's horrible to think that could have been me!

Ali: I never thought of it that way.
Mandi: Yeah. It's almost depressing to think that you're game could be over already!

Ali: Hey! We've still got a whole lot of fun left in us! We're not out yet!

Ali: People... Like, come and go in this game!
Mandi: Well yeah...

Ali: But we're not gonna let that get us down! Right Ava?
Ava: Totally!

Mandi: So you're not sad when people leave? Not even a little? You can't be happy all the time!

Ava: Look. Ali and I are just happy that we're here. Not that Mark left. Though it is better him than us!

Ali: Yeah what I said!
Ava: Um Ali? I said that.
Ali: Oh. Are you sure?

Mandi: Yeah... Right. I'm gonna just hang here for a bit. Aaron and Clara are not good roommates.
Ava: It's ok. We're not tired or anything!

*       *       *

Chantelle: *sigh*

Rob: Hm?

Dean: *sighs also*
Rob: What is the matter?

Dean: Hmm? Oh me? I'm just worried now.
Dean: I mean... My biggest suspect went home! Already! I'm wrong! That could have been me!

Chantelle: Yeah but you're here! So that means you're doing something right!

Rob: Wait Mark was your suspect? Why? He did next to nothing!

Dean: Now that I think about it I'm an idiot. I deserve to go home.

Chantelle: Well at this rate you're going to be.

Chantelle: No one wants to end up like Mark.

Chantelle: Not this early at least!

Rob: Yeah. If you are going to count yourself out. Might as well save us the trouble.
Chantelle: Harsh!
Dean: Yeah but he is right.
Rob: Just change your attitude and you will be fine.

*       *       *

Aaron: Uh. This elimination didn't go how I wanted it.


Aaron: Wait a minute!

Aaron: Who let you back in the house?
Clara: Don't! Start with me!
Aaron: Seriously though how did you get in?

Clara: GRRR! Why do I have to share a room with you?!

Aaron: Why do I have to share a planet with you?!

*       *       *

The contestants are all set up and into the game.

But one contestant is yet to make his strike.

Mark has yet to leave the game.
His decisions could mean elimination for one contestant!

*       *       *

A New Day

Taiha: Ok. We're ready to start? ... Ok Good.
Welcome to the second challenge!
A race around town.

Taiha: But this time... With a twist.

*       *       *

Every person has 1 object of different value.

4 are cheap and 3 are more expensive.

If the Guitar makes it to the end of the relay race. $20,000

The Moon Dial. $10,000.

The Snowboard. $5,000.

Anything else. Nothing!

*       *       *

Taiha: Ok. Now. Chantelle will start the relay with the Moon Dial.

Ali and Ava second at the Art Gallery. Taking their chair.

Mandi is at town hall with a hair dryer.

Dean is at the Stadium with the Guitar.

Rob is 5th at the Army Base with a snowboard.

Aaron is with his lamp at the waterfall!

While Clara is at the Science Lab with her...

Clara: HEY!

Clara: HEY! GIVE THAT BACK!

Clara: THEIF!

Clara: Whats this? "Holding your cake hostage. Give us your money. Or else!"

Clara: What the hell?! What do I do now?!

Clara is at the Science Lab with nothing now...

*       *       *


Taiha: Chantelle. You are ready. You're time starts now!
Chantelle: Time?
Taiha: *whispering* I'm just saying that. You have all day. Wink wink.

Chantelle: This is heavy!
Taiha: Oi! Crew man! Help out with the lifting.
Chantelle: No I'm ok!


*       *       *

Ali: Why do you get to sit? Why not me?
Ava: Because someone has to! Plus I'm tired.
Ali: And I'm not?! I hardly slept. Clara snored all night!

Ava: Look Ali! Car!

Chantelle: Girls! We don't have much time!

Chantelle: We need to work out who will go to stop #3.
Which is more expensive? The chair or the Moon Dial?

Ali: What do you think?
Ava: Chair. It looks old and stuff.
Ali: I totally agree!

Chantelle: So you think the chair? Ahuh. Sure. I think that... 

Ava: What? That our chair isn't good enough?!

Chantelle: No not that it just looks. Like um. Well this looks a lot more expensive.

Ava: But this is quality furniture! It's so old and so pretty!
Ali: It looks Chimese!
Chantelle: Chinese? As in from China?

Chantelle: Look girls. I'm just saying is it real? Is it not just some knockoff fake antique?!

Ali: I'm certain. Ava?

Ava: How do you know yours isn't fake?

Chantelle: Well... You know what fine! You girls go on. I wish you good luck!
Ali: YAY!

*The Twins Leave*

Chantelle: I should've gone! I'm not sure what kind of wood that was. Definitely not one I've seen before!


*       *       *

Mandi: A car. Well here goes nothing.

Ali: Hi!
Ava: Hi!
Mandi: Hiya girls. How are you doing?
Ali: Alright. How are you?
Ava: NO TIME FOR CHATS! Lets talk business!

Mandi: Ok. Chair...

or hair dryer?

Twins: ...
Mandi: ...

Ali: Um.

Mandi: Come on. This is pretty easy.

Mandi: Which would cost more? A chair or a hair dryer?

*Time Passes*

Ali: Hair Dryer?









*       *       *







Mandi: May God help them! This is a case where two heads are NOT better than one!

*       *       *

Dean: *sigh* How am I gonna wriggle my way through this one?

Dean: Hm...

Dean: Musicians make money right? They must be rich to afford instruments? *sigh* I don't know. 


*       *       *

Dean: Hi girls.
Ali: H...

Ava: No time! Chair or Violin?!

Dean: It's a guitar!
Ava: Whatever! Guitar or...

Ava: This antique?

Dean: THAT?! An antique?!

Dean: That looks like its made of cheap stuff! Probably worthless!

Ava: Did you just insult... MY CHAIR?!

Dean: All I'm saying is that...

Dean: It's not genuine! It doesn't even look that good!
Ali: But! It's SO pretty!

Ava: We're going with the CHAIR!

Dean: No. We're going with the guitar.

???: I say dat da guitar is right!

Dean: Um. Who the hell is that?

Ali: I don't know?
Ava: We choose... the chair. GOT IT?!

Dean: I'm going with the guitar. It is very expensive. Well... More than that chair!
Ava: FINE! But if we lose it's you're fault!
Ali: YEAH!

???: I think the chair is pretty too!
Ava: I don't even know you.

*       *       *

Dean: One down. Three to go?

*       *       *

Rob: A guitar?! 

Dean: Yeah so?

Rob: Thats it?! They are not very expensive.

Dean: You've got a snowboard! They aren't expensive at all!

Dean: And it's a kids one!

Dean: There is no way that you can say it is more expensive than the guitar.

Rob: Well!...

Rob: Oh he's gone.

Rob: Stupid snowboard!

*       *       *

Aaron: Uh. This is boring... and stupid!

Aaron: This is obviously not even close to being worth anything!

Dean: You're right. Whatever you say!
Aaron: At least it's worth more than Clara!

*       *       *

Dean: Clara... Where is you're item?

Clara: Well Uh... 

Clara: It kinda got stolen by a thief.

Clara: I know that it was so much more expensive than that!

Dean: Ah...huh. Right. So what was it?

Clara: Um... A gold watch.

Dean: A gold watch?
Clara: Yeah! You callin me a liar?!

Dean: Um... Maybe.
Clara: You what mate?!

Dean: That note there says that you had a cake.
Clara: I... um... I think that was just a fat joke.
Dean: Sure. Sure it was.

*       *       *


Clara: That was a nice chat.

*       *       *

Dean: HAHA! Exemption here I come!

Taiha: Dean! Fancy meeting you here!

Taiha: And you brought your guitar!

Taiha: Now Dean.

Taiha: You know what this means?
Dean: I get an exemption?
Taiha: Hold up. Let's get the others here first.

*       *       *


Taiha: Now Dean... You made it from the 4th stop to the finish line.

Taiha: Carrying your guitar. Which by the way...


Taiha: Has won the group $20,000!
*cheers can be heard*

Dean: Oh wow thats amazing!
Taiha: But...
Dean: But?

Taiha: You can buy an exemption and trade in that $20,000.
Dean: THATS IT! Exemption! I need it!

Taiha: Yeah. Now lets see who else would have won something... had they made it to the finish line.

Taiha: Mandi. You would have had a plus one. (+1)
Mandi: Oh well.

Taiha: ...and Ali and Ava. You also would have won a (+1).
Ava: Uh. Thanks Dean!

(Plus Ones can be used at any quiz except the finale. They will boost your score by 1 point each. Similar to a freebie on Aus Mole 6.)
(But no one got one so we'll see that later)

Dean: Oh YEAH! EXEMPTION BABY!
Taiha: Yeah. But lets not get ahead of ourselves. I think you should look right about here.






























Taiha: Yep. It may shock you.

Taiha: It's MARK!

Dean: Wait what?!

Mark: I'm back guys!

Taiha: Well... You're not.
Mark's job was to place you at each stop. 1-7.
Mark also had the opportunity to say that one contestant wouldn't receive a prize had they made it to the finish line.

(This was Skelda's Job)

Taiha: And that person was...
Dean: Me?
Taiha: YEP! Bingo!
Dean: Crap!

Taiha: Which means... You all get the money back! And no exemption!
Chantelle: I told you it would work out ok.
Mandi: Yeah but that little bit of help could have... well helped!

Ava: Serves him right!
Ali: He totally stole our prize!
Ava: We never got one though Ali. We didn't make it to the end!

Clara: That exemption should have been mine!
Taiha: So that means. That this challenge...

Taiha: Is a success! $20,000!

Mark: Well... I've done my job.
Taiha: Thank you Mark. We will officially see you back at the finale!

Mark: Bye all!


*       *       *
Winners Kitty: $29,000
Moles Kitty: $6,000


Contestants:
Aaron
Ali and Ava
Chantelle
Clara
Dean
Mandi
Mark
Rob

Players:
M13Vulpecula
Skelda
Smarties101
Kaliko103
Simsinnati
Turnersims3
Zefiewings
Twiddle3

No comments:

Post a Comment