Friday 18 October 2013

Taiha's Mini Mole: Season 2: Episode 7: Walking On Air

Taiha's Mini Mole
Season 2

Episode 7:
Walking On Air
*       *       *


Taiha: Welcome contestants to your next challenge.

Chantelle: *yawns* Do we really have to do this today?
Dean: Yeah. After the early wakeup and next to no sleep I think we should get the day off.

Taiha: You do have to do it today. We've got a tight schedule and I've been told to stick to it!

Rob: We wouldn't have a tight schedule if you didn't hold that fake elimination!
Clara: Yeah and... Uh. It's too early in the morning for this s***.

Taiha: Don't care.
Your next challenge is here. And if you haven't already noticed it's a tough one. You won't be doing anything here.

Taiha: You'll be doing it up there!

Taiha: Let's just say... The stakes are high today.

Chantelle: You CANT be serious!

Taiha: Yes... Yes I can.

Chantelle: That doesn't explain why we're in out swimwear!
Taiha: Well... I just thought it'd be more interesting to watch.
Chantelle: ... Riiiight.

Mandi: So we're walking on a wire? Up there?
Rob: That seems easy enough. I've done that before.
Mandi: When the hell have you done that before?!
Rob: Magic Show.

Ali: I don't like highs!
Ava: We don't like heights!

Taiha: Doesn't matter. I'll explain the rules shortly.
But first!
Everyone must vote on the person they trust the most in this game!


Ava: Where did that come from?
Ali: *yawns*

Taiha: Who cares! NOW GO!

*       *       *

Clara: My logic is that she's not really that trustworthy and she'll stuff up!

Dean: Chantelle. She's definitely got the brains and she can't NOT be trustworthy.

Ali: *yawn*
Ava: Ali stop yawning it's distracting!
Ali: Sorry.
Ava: How do you spell Chantelle again?
Ali: Uh. S-H-A-N-T-E-L-L?
Ava: Meh. Close enough.

Rob: She's smart. She knows what to do.

Mandi: My best friend in this game. She'll be the best.

Chantelle: ... I overheard everyone else already. More privacy would have been better for this "secret" voting.

*       *       *

Taiha: Well thanks for completing that survey and I can say that...

... When did you guys change clothes?!
Anyway.
The most trustworthy player is...



































































Taiha: CHANTELLE!
Chantelle: OMG I WON?!

Chantelle: What did I win exactly?

Taiha: Well... You win the chance to get an exemption for the next quiz!

Taiha: Chantelle. You'll be seated over there on that Lifeguard chair.

Taiha: You'll get a lovely view from the safe ground to watch the others on the wire!

Taiha: I'll tell you the rest over there... It's a secret!

*       *       *

Chantelle: So what is it that I have to do exectly? I mean to get that exemption?
Taiha: Well you're lucky! Winning the exemption also means winning a lot of money for the group. $50,000!
Chantelle: Sounds amazing.

Taiha: You'll have to determine which of your fellow contestants will walk the wire... and which ones won't.
$5,000 for each correct answer. If you get all 5 right. I'll boost the $25,000 to $50,000.

Taiha: Get it? All you have to do is say who will walk and who won't.
Chantelle:... and if I get all 5 I win an exemption?
Taiha: Yep. So who will do what?
Chantelle: Well...



*       *       *



Taiha: Alright guys. Chantelle has done her part.
It's up to you guys to take the walk of faith!
Who wants to die first?... I MEAN GO FIRST!

Dean: I think Rob should go first!

Rob: Dean please. Let's not start things here.

Ali: He's right though.
Ava: You owe us all for last challenge!

Rob: *sigh* Fine. I'll go first.

Taiha: OHMYGODHESACTUALLYGOINGTODOIT!!!

Rob: Oh man that is high!

Rob: Oh, why are we doing this?!

Rob: *gulp*

Rob: Man this is unbelievably high.

Mandi: YOU CAN DO IT ROB!

Chantelle: Come on big boy! You got this!

Rob: Oh well... I've done this before. I've lived a good life. I can do this!




Chantelle: Damn this is tense!

Rob: What happens if I fall?!?!
Taiha: NOTHING!


Mandi: HE MADE IT!

Taiha: He did what now?! That wasn't supposed to be possible!

Rob: TADA! I told you I could do it guys!

*       *       *

Mandi: Man oh Man. This is high up!

...

...

Rob: You can do it Mandi!

Mandi: Oh god... What has my life come to?!

Clara: OH JUST F***ING DO IT ALREADY!!!

Ava: Was the necessary?
Clara: Yes.

Mandi: I don't know if I can!

Rob: Don't worry Mandi. I'll be here with you ever step of the way. You just have trust me!
If you shuffle along to wire you'll be able to get through it.

Rob: If you are gonna fall fall towards Chantelle! Theres a better chance of catching the other wire!

Mandi: Oh GOD!!!
Rob: Easy now!

Rob: It's too late to turn back. You're halfway there.

Mandi: Why did I do this in heels?! I think I'm gonna fall!

Rob: YOU CAN DO IT!
Mandi: I CANT!
Rob: YES YOU CAN!

Rob: Quick. Reach out and grab my hand!



Rob: You did it!
Mandi: Thank you! I couldn't have done it without you!

Dean: Wow. She made it!

Taiha: What? This is too easy. I said I wanted a life threatening impossible challenge!

Chantelle: Two across... 3 to go!

*       *       *

Dean: *gulp*

Dean: I don't think I can do this.

Clara: Hmph. Thought not.

Ava: DONT GET BEATEN BY A GIRL! MAN UP!!!

Dean: I'm deadly afraid of heights...
Oh what the hell!
Here goes nothing!


Dean: Man I feel like I'm gonna faint!

Rob: Mandi I...

...

Dean: GASP!

Dean: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Taiha: Oh ****. Oh ****. OH ****!!!!

Clara: Someone call an ambulance!

Taiha: OH ****!!! WHAT THE HELL DO I DO?!

Ava: Quick Ali whats the number for 000?!
Ali: 911?
Ava: Uh. I think so!

Chantelle: OMG DEAN!!!

Mandi: HOLY S*** DEAN!

Taiha: I am so done for! This show is definitely going to get cancelled!
Clara: Psst. Just delete the footage and we'll pretend nothing happened.

Ali: What do we do?!
Chantelle: Did anyone call the ambulance?!
Taiha: NO! WE MUST BURY THE EVIDENCE!
Clara: Who has a shovel?
Taiha: THEN I SUGGEST WE BURN THE TOWERS AND KILL THE CAMERA MEN!
Camera Guy #1: **** this I'm out of here!!!
Camera Guy #2: RUN MAN RUN!!!

*       *       *

*One Hospital Visit Later...*

*       *       *

Taiha: Ok. Dean will be fine. He's in good hands now.
Now ladies? Who is next?!

Ava: Are you kidding?! We aren't going up there!!!

Clara: YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED TO DEAN! No way in hell!

Chantelle: Taiha don't make them do this! There is no way anyone should do this now.

Taiha: Fine it's your funeral!
Chantelle: No it's Deans Funeral!

*       *       *

Taiha: Well surviving contestants... Chantelle had the job to determine whether or not you'd make money by walking or not.

Taiha: If she got all 5 correct. She'd win an exemption and $50,000 for the group.

Taiha: So let's see what Chantelle said... Ali and Ava?
Chantelle: Would not walk.
Taiha: Correct.
Ali: Yay!

Taiha: What about Rob's effort? Worth it or worthless?
Chantelle: Worth it. He'd walk.
Rob: Good choice.

Taiha: Clara's choice to not do anything?
Chantelle: Also worth it.
Clara: Good. Not bloody doing that!

Taiha: What about Dean, Chantelle?
Chantelle: Sadly his loss was our gain. He wouldn't walk.

Mandi: And that leaves me?

Taiha: Yep. And sadly... Chantelle said that you would...














Chantelle: Not walk.

...

Chantelle: I'm as sad as you guys are now.
Taiha: No $50,000. Instead $5,000 per correct answer...
Chantelle: $20,000 is good too!

Mandi: I am so sorry guys! I shouldn't have walked! I didn't want to! It's all my fault!
Clara: Damn right!

Rob: Now hold on!

Rob: It was not Mandi's fault. It was mine. I kept convincing her to keep going even when she didn't want to. It is my fault so do no blame Mandi. Blame me!

Clara: Well in that case. Nice job. Traitor. You cost us another challenge!

Ava: For once we agree with her!


Mandi: Thank you so much for taking the blame. I don't know what I'd do if I lost everyone as friends in this game.
Rob: It's alright. You're my only friend in this game right now.

Mandi: And... Thank you for helping me in the challenge... and about what happened on the...
Rob: Mandi. I'm so sorry. I know...

...

*       *       *
Winners Kitty: $49,000
Moles Kitty: $56,000


Contestants:
Aaron
Ali and Ava
Chantelle
Clara
Dean???
Mandi
Mark
Rob

Players:
M13Vulpecula
Skelda
Smarties101
Kaliko103
Simsinnati
Turnersims3
Zefiewings
Twiddle3

No comments:

Post a Comment