Saturday 4 May 2013

Taiha's Mini Mole: Episode 2: First Elimination

Taiha's Mini Mole

Episode 2:
First Elimination

*After Challenge*
Amber: Uh. I can't believe how bad those other guys did in the challenge! I mean I did the best. Obviously!  But seriously, only like $10,000?! That's pathetic! As for who is the mole. It could be anyone!

Jan: You have to admit. As a team we did really bad last challenge. I mean, we made money at least. But not enough! I'm just hoping everyone can at least try to work together rather than whatever. I mean look at Amber. She did great! 
Unlike Brad. I really don't like him.

Danny: Well done. Not sure if this was mole activity or everyone is genuinely bad at this.
My main suspect right now. Everyone!

Amber: Hi Danny. Is this room taken?
Danny: Does it look taken?

Amber: We'll be room mates.
Danny: Great. I think I'm going to go hang out upstairs actually.

Amber: My plan is simple right now. If I stay around my suspects. I can see what they get up to. Right now, bunking with Danny. I'll be able to watch what he does. It's so clever. I bet no one thought of that one!

Pacman: I'm pretty happy with the room I'm in. It's a bit crowded but It's good. I do have to share a bed with Bridgette but that's alright, I guess. I think the people in my room might have an advantage. We'll all be able to talk about the game. Maybe watch each other's every move. You know. True quality Mole fun!


*        *        8


Jan: No matter what. I am NOT sleeping in the same bed as Brad. He can sleep on the conveniently placed lounge. 

*      *      *

Danny: Ok ready? Watch this!
Bridgette: Is this all you do in your spare time?
Danny: No.... Maybe... Yes.
Is being annoying all you do in your spare time?
Bridgette: You're an ass.

*Brad casually watching TV*

Stacey: Hey Brad. Whatcha watchin?
Brad: You know. Sport.

Stacey: What kind of sport?
Brad: Uh. You know... Sport.

Stacey: I'm not a genius. But, I think I no more about sport than Brad does.
...
Actually. I think I know more about anything than Brad does!

*       *       *
*Later that night*

Juan: Ok Alex. Mole suspects.
Pacman: Call me Pacman.
Juan: Whatever. Who do you think is suspicious?

Pacman: Uh... Well. Everyone is to some degree. My biggest thoughts are Bridgette... maybe Brad? It's hard to say this early.
Juan: Yeah, well you better start thinking!


*      *       *
*The Morning After*
*Elimination Day*


Jan: Brad. I'm really sorry about making you sleep on the couch.

Brad: Don't even worry about it. It's fine.
Bridgette: Hey guys. We're gonna have a pool party!


*      *       *
*At The Pool Party*



Pacman: HEADS UP!!

Danny: Uh. Wow. That was... that was pathetic.
Juan: I agree.
Bridgette: Um... I'll agree with whatever! Cause... like. I'm cool like that.


Taiha: Sorry to spoil the fun but I have an offer to give out!

Jan: Woah!

Taiha: And now that Jan and Bridgette are in the water. I am offering an exemption. Meaning you can't leave tonight.
Last person to stay in the water will win a free pass straight through to the next episode!

Danny: Oh man. I'll need that.
Stacey: Me too.

Bridgette: I have a feeling this might take a while.
Juan: Yeah anyone who doesn't want it. Get out now!

Pacman: Way to ruin the fun.
Taiha: *giggles*
Pacman: What?

Taiha: Oh Nothing.
*giggles*

Taiha: Ahaha! This is gold.
AHAHAHAHAHA!

Taiha:  Oh god. *panting* Oh... Ok... 
There is no exemption! I lied.

Jan: That's it I'm done! It's getting cold and that just ruined everything!

Taiha: Awww... Spoiled the fun.
Anyway I'll see you cats later!



*       *       *


Now. The Quiz.
10 Questions about the identity of the Mole.
Whoever scores the lowest on the quiz will be eliminated from the competition and sent straight home.


Question 1. Is the Mole male or female?
a. Male
b. Female


Question 2. What is the Mole's age?
a. 21
b. 22
c. 23
d. 24
e. 26 
f. 30
g. 42



Question 3. What state is the Mole from?
a. New South Wales
b. Victoria
c. Tasmania
d. Queensland
e. Western Australia

Question 4. What is the Mole's hair colour?
a. Blonde
b. Brunette
c. Black
d. Other



Question 5. Which Van did the Mole arrive in?
a. Van 1
b. Van 2



Question 6. From Taiha's perspective, outside the house, where was the mole standing (left to right)?
a. 1st
b. 2nd
c. 3rd
d. 4th
e. 5th
f. 6th
g. 7th
h. 8th 



Question 7. What was the Mole's job in "Trophy Search and Find"?
a. Feels like they talk too much/communicator
b. Loves to go on a nice stroll/timekeeper
c. Runner
d. Thinker



Question 8. Did the Mole find a Trophy?
a. Yes
b. No

Question 9. Did the Mole break the rules of the game?
a. Yes
b. No 



10. Who is the Mole?
a. Jan Ellis
b. Amber Ferreira
c. Brad Hughes
d. Juan Kennedy
e. Bridgette Newman
f. Pacman Pierce
g. Danny Sharpe
h. Stacey White





*       *       *

*Elimination*



Taiha: Yo Dawgs. Get ready for your first elimination!

You have all taken your first Mole Quiz...

And one at a time I will write your names into the computer.

If it comes up Green. You'll stay.... and I'll give you like... a lolly or something.
If it's Red however. You've been eliminated and you'll be sent straight home... and I'll give you a hug and laugh evilly as you leave.

Taiha: So... First up? Stacey.











...















































Taiha: You're safe.
Stacey: Oh Thank God.

Taiha: Amber.
Amber: Yes.
Taiha: No I'm saying you're next.
Amber: I'm next?! You mean I'm gone?!
Taiha: No. I mean. Yes. Hopefully. Uh. I'm typing in you're name.





















...














































Taiha: Damn.

Bridgette: Hehe.
Taiha: Shut up. Unless you want to go next or Juan?
Juan: No I can wait.
Bridgette: Me too.

Taiha: Jan. Let's see how you went.


















































                     





...


































Taiha: Apparently pretty good.
Jan: *sighs*

Taiha: Brad.
Brad: Wish me luck.
Taiha: K.






















...










































































more ...'s



















































































...





































































*le gasp*

Taiha: I'm sorry Brad we have to go.

Taiha: Well. It was nice knowing you. Hope you have had a great time.
Brad: I did. Though it was pretty short... Do I still get that hug?

Taiha: Sure.

Pacman: *whispering* Was not expecting that.
Juan: Neither.

Jan: I feel really bad now that I made him sleep on the lounge.
Stacey: Wait what? You did what?
Jan: Nothing.

Danny: Well. It was a big shock. I was expecting it to be me gone.
Bridgette: Same.
Danny: Better him than me I guess.

Taiha: Goodbye Brad.
And That concludes our first elimination.

*       *       *

Hosted by Taiha Anderson.
Produced by Haylo.

Contestants:
Bridgette Newman
Jan Ellis
Amber Ferreira
Stacey White
Danny Sharpe
Juan Kennedy
Brad Hughes
Pacman Pierce



No comments:

Post a Comment