Saturday 11 May 2013

Taiha's Mini Mole: Episode 4: It Takes Two


Taiha's Mini Mole

Episode 4:
It Takes Two

*       *       *


Jan: Pathetic. Absolutely Pathetic. We're just playing with a bunch of idiots. It's like we are all Amber while trying to find the corner of a spherical room! Mole or no Mole. We are not gonna win any money!

Bridgette: That challenge yesterday could have gone soooo well. But instead we somehow managed to stuff it up!
How did we do so bad?
I mean after that challenge. I don't even think there is a Mole!

Juan: After yesterday's challenge, I have successfully figured out something! Pacman is living a lie. I mean he basically told us that he doesn't even like Pac-man.
My new strategy is to knock him off his game. I'm gonna start p***ing him off sooooo much that'll he'll be so out of the game that he'll get eliminated.


*       *       *
*The Morning After*

Jan: That was a terrible challenge yesterday. Everyone's performance was despicable!

Juan: Some people did worse than others though. But either way, either everyone is the Mole... or everyone is just plain stupid.

Jan: Well Amber did the worst. She had your info and still got it wrong.
Stacey: To be honest I think she's just stupid.
Juan: Yeah. She definitely isn't fooling anyone.

Pacman: What if she's just playing dumb? I mean everyone had a reason for getting the answer wrong but her.

Jan: No. She is literally that stupid.

Pacman: I hope she doesn't hear you say that.
Stacey: She's asleep downstairs. Says she needs her beauty sleep!

Juan: What about Danny? He got two questions wrong. Plus he had my info.
What do you think Alex?

Pacman: ...
Juan: What's the matter Alex? Ghost got your tongue?
Pacman: JUST SHUT UP!!


*       *       *


Jan: That was uncalled for. I think Juan is starting to become an ass to Pacman. I'm the oldest contestant and he's the youngest. I think we deserve at least a little bit of respect. Though I am glad it isn't me in the firing line.

Stacey: That talk was awkward... I know who my main suspect is. That's Jan. But I can't really tell her that to her face! Or going around shouting it at people.
 Also I hope Pacman's ok. He seemed pretty upset after Juan kept calling him Alex.


*       *       *


Danny: *sighs*

Bridgette: Woah. Watch the feet!

Danny: Sorry. I just needed to stretch out and relax. This game is tough.

Bridgette: Well, could you at least not kick me in the face?

Bridgette: You know. Everyone thinks you are the Mole after the last challenge.

Danny: Ahhhhhh... Well. Everyone can think what they want.

Bridgette: Hm... I don't think it's you. I trust you too much.
Danny: You shouldn't trust anyone in this game! Just thought I'd let you know.


*       *       *


Amber: Hmmm....

Amber: *sighs*


Amber: I decided that I'd read and write in this book we got given. After yesterday's thing. I need to practice remembering things a little better. So I decided that I'd look through my book! 
But then it hit me!

Amber: DANNY'S BOOK!

Amber: Oooh.

Amber: I'd steal Danny's poorly hidden book and see what he has! He has some pretty interesting stuff in there. I think he is on to something!

*       *       *
*later that evening*

*QUIZ TIME!*
10 Questions about the identity of the Mole.
Whoever scores the lowest on the quiz will be eliminated from the competition and sent straight home.


Question 1. Is The Mole male or female?
a. Male
b. Female


Question 2. What colour is the Mole's journal? (Since you can't see. All the female's have red)
a. Red
b. Blue
c. Green
d. Brown


Question 3. What Number was the Mole's journal?
a. 1
b. 2
c. 3
d. 4
e. 5
f. 6
g. 7
h. 8



Question 4. Which van did the Mole ride in on the way to the challenge?
a. Van 1
b. Van 2

Question 5. What kind of table did the Mole sit at whilst studying?
a. A table with 2 chairs.
b. A table with 3 chairs.
c. A table with 4 chairs.
d. The Mole did not study at a table.
e. The Mole moved to another table.




Question 6. Did the Mole get up from their table during the mission?
a. Yes
b. No

Question 7. Who did the Mole answer a question about?
a. Jan
b. Amber
c. Juan
d. Bridgette
e. Pacman
f. Danny
g. Stacey


Question 8. From Taiha's perspective. Where did the Mole sit? (left to right)
a. 1st
b. 2nd
c. 3rd
d. 4th
e. 5th
f. 6th
g. 7th


Question 9. What was the question about the Mole about?
a. A Family Member or Partner
b. Their Car
c. Their Age
d. Favourite Animal



Question 10. Who is the Mole?
a. Jan Ellis
b. Amber Ferreira
c. Juan Kennedy
d. Bridgette Newman
e. Pacman Pierce
f. Danny Sharpe
g. Stacey White


*       *       *
*Second Elimination*


Taiha: Sup peeps?

Taiha: We've been through this before. Red Bad, Green Good.

Taiha: Ok. Let me just get the program uhhh... Omg I love lolcats! Um right. Program... Hold up. There.

Taiha: Ok. Who is first?

Taiha: Any volunteers.... Oop. My computer is telling me something.

Taiha: Oooh. It's a tie!

WE HAVE A TIE!

Now. In case of a tie. The person who got the lowest score and had the SLOWEST time on the quiz will be going home.

Taiha: Let's start.
Jan?
Jan: Oh God.

Taiha: J-A-N. Ok.
































...















Jan: Ohthankgod!

Taiha: Bridgette.




















...




























Taiha: You're safe.

Taiha: Wild Juan. You're next.



































...


















Taiha: Danny.
Danny: Can we do someone else first.
Taiha: No! You're going next.

Taiha: Danny... Oh god I mispelt it. D-A-N-N-Y.
















...


















...


















































  




















Taiha: Uh. Amber.
Amber: I'm ready.

























...











































...























Taiha: I'm sorr... Actually. I'm not.

Taiha: Amber. We have to go.

Taiha: Uh Amber. You have to wait for me.

Taiha: Oi wait up.

Taiha: Well Amber. You played the game but, Where did it all go wrong?
Actually don't answer that, we already know.

Amber: Why are you so mean to me?!

Amber: All you've done is taunt and tease me all game. 
Whatever I did to make you hate me, I'm sorry!
I truly hope that, you'll forgive me!

Taiha: *sighs*. Remember that little girl in high school you used to call "insane" and all the popular kids laughed at.
That...
That was me.

Amber: I am so sorry!

Amber: Please forgive me.

Amber: Goodbye Taiha.
Taiha: Goodbye Amber.




...









Taiha: Oh wow. She left her bag here.

Taiha: I hope you all have learnt a valuable lesson today.
One of you was "this" close to being eliminated.
Anyway. Goodnight contestants.

*       *       *

Bloopers :P
What happens to the Quiz Computer when Pacman uses it. XD

*       *       *
Sorry to Meowool for being the first Real Life Player to leave.
I'm sorry you had to go this early but you and another player scored lowest on the quiz.
In the end, I had to choose and Amber was never supposed to make it far in the game.
Though I didn't base it on her character leaving. I left it up to a randomiser in which it pointed out that Amber was the one to leave.
After this episode, I actually started to want to keep Amber in because she could have had so much potential. But sadly that's how it ends.

Hosted by Taiha Anderson.
Produced by Haylo.

Contestants:
Bridgette Newman
Jan Ellis
Amber Ferreira
Stacey White
Danny Sharpe
Juan Kennedy
Brad Hughes
Pacman Pierce

Real Life Players:
Skelda
Smarties101
Zefiewings
Meowool
Kaliko103
Kawaiidulce
Twiddle3

No comments:

Post a Comment